1. Basic provisions
1.1. The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is the company EUROstand, s.r.o. (Company Registration No. : 25577476, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Entry 35145) (hereinafter referred to as the "data controller").
1.2. Data controller:
Billing address: EUROstand, s.r.o., Železná 5, 619 00, Brno
Mailing address: EUROstand, s.r.o., Bohunická cesta 17, 664 48, Moravany
phone: + 420 543 422 140
1.3. The data controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
2. Sources and categories of processed personal data
2.1. The personal data controller handles the personal data you have provided to it or the personal data that the data controller has received on the basis of your order.
2.2. The data controller handles your identification, contact information and data necessary for the performance of the agreement.
3. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
3.1. The legitimate reason for the processing of your personal data is:
· performance of the agreement between you and the data controller under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR
· the legitimate interest of the data controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) of the GDPR
· Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) of the GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of the Non-Order of Goods or Services.
3.2. The purpose of processing personal data is:
· executing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the data controller; personal data is required when making an order for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact, Company Registration No., VAT No.), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the agreement, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the agreement or for the data controller to fulfill it,
· sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3.3. There is no automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR from the side of the data controller. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
4. The retention period of the data
4.1. The data controller keeps personal information:
· for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the data controller and the enforcement of claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship)
· until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years.
5.1. These are small text files that are stored on your hard drive while you visit our website and are deleted when you close your browser or depending on your browser settings. These cookies do not read any data stored on your hard disk and do not compromise your computer or files. Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. You can disable storing cookies (anonymous browsing) or set your browser to alert you about cookie downloads.
5.2. The operator of the website, the company EUROSTART, s.r.o., as the personal data controller, processes cookies needed for web site performance and for analytical purposes (Google Analytics - more detailed information here ) and, in the event of your consent, also for remarketing (Google Adwords - Information on processing personal data from Google can be found here) and retargeting (Sklik - For information about processing your Personal Information from the list, see here ), thus for the better targeting of ads. Authorization is granted by the user for a period of 10 years and can be taken back at any time.
6. The recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the data controller)
6.1. The recipients of personal data are persons:
· contributing to the delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of an agreement,
· providing e-shop services and other services related to the operation of an e-shop,
· providing marketing services,
· ensuring the operation of the CRM system.
7. Your rights
7.1. Under the terms of the GDPR you have:
· the right of access to your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
· the right to repair personal data under Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 of the GDPR,
· the right to the erasure of personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR,
· the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR,
· the right to data transferability under Article 20 of the GDPR,
· the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the controller referred to in Article III of these Terms.
7.2. In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated (at the Office for Personal Data Protection located at the address Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7 (www.uoou.cz).)
8. Terms of the security of personal data
8.1. The data controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
8.2. The data controller has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
8.3. The data controller declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
9. Final provisions
These terms and conditions will become effective on 25.5.2018.